My First Blog

My husband has a blog and it looks cool so I thought I'd make one too. Mainly because its a nice way to share some insights on life with the rest of the world. Since my family is Dundas and I live in Ottawa they can keep up-to-date with the goings on in my life. I think my blog will have few general themes like Thoughts on Days (that's my soap that I am trying to stop watching) and Person of the week Which will eventually lead to person of the year. Things that get on my nerves This shouldn't be hard to complete.

Ok so first post here goes:

Things that get on my nerves: Drivers who forget what they learn in driving school, specifically with regards to pedestrian crossings. Look left and right doesn't seem to difficult. I have almost been hit on many occasions by drivers turning right who don't check the curb to their right and drivers turning left who don't look ahead to where they are going. Thank god for being a soccer player, the crazy dances, twists, turns and dives I have had to make to get out of they way of some of these twits. Sometimes I can't blame the drivers as a simple sign would do the trick. (ie: Check for pedestrians).

Person of the week: Ben Roethlisberger. Ben is a very young quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers who just ended the Patriots 21 game winning streak. He's a big guy, who can stand in the pocket, he's mobile and most importantly looks like he's having a great time. I forgot that for a 23 year old he knows how to manage the clock. Oh and that smile....

Thoughts on days: Remember when Corday (Days head Producer) said that it wasn't Stefano and that it wasn't mind control that was making Marlena the Salem Stalker. But in the end it was mind control and Tony (pretty much aka Stefano) was the mastermind.

posted by aforward @ 1:14 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker