About Ayana















Name: Ayana Forward (nee Nurse)

I am a Certified Financial Planner based in Ottawa ON Canada. I am the owner of Retirement in View a Fee Only Financial planning firm that helps people build a clear plan for retirement.

Where to find us:
Retirement in View
240 Catherine St
Suite 201
Ottawa ON K2P 2G8
613.416.9593



 Favourites:

#1 Andrew

Teams: Miami Dolphins, KNVB

Sport: Soccer

Food: Mashed Potatoes

TV Shows: Veronica Mars, Dexter, Grey's Anatomy

Song: Give Me One Reason, Tracy Chapman

Claim To Fame: I played Semi-Professional Soccer when I was 21. That was the first year Ottawa had a franchise in the W-League.

What I do: I help people manage their finances with a focus on taxation, retirement planning and investing.

Hobbies: painting, being a sports fan, walking, people watching

What I'm trying to get better at: Drawing

11 Quirky Things About Me



andrew and i

posted by aforward @ 8:49 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker