14 Quirky Things About Me...

I always say elevator when I mean to say escalator...
I have little vision out of my left eye...
I never liked Seinfeld...
I have never seen an episode of Lost...
I don't think there is anything attractive about Ben Affleck...
I got very lucky (re: the life partner I ended up with)...
I won't go on a roller coaster...
I can't read in a car...
I still do not type correctly (I use all my fingers but still look at the keyboard)...
When I write I often confuse "w" and "h"...
I claim to be semi-vegetarian but I recently ate a breakfast sausage...
I don't mind being in line and I am very rarely in a rush
I don't know how to make coffe (or spell it)
If I like you I will play with your ears, if i love you I will try to eat them

posted by aforward @ 3:56 PM,

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We have the same name, cool page!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker