The Inherent Value of People Watching

I was able to spend part of my day people watching... which is always a fun task. I always wonder what people are doing at the mall in the middle of the afternoon and not at work? (I was there because I had the day off and needed a new pair of jeans.)

So today was mostly watching teenagers and "overhearing" what's cool nowadays. Apparently it is quite normal for girls to kiss other girls without their boyfriends minding. At least they were eating healthy (Subway) and not something deep-fried like me.

posted by aforward @ 3:29 PM,

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Ryan Lowe said...

Female bisexualism is "cool", haven't you heard? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker