Tim Horton's IPO

Tim Horton's stock went on sale to the public this morning and has already risen 40% in the first day of trading.

Andrew and I were thinking of picking up some shares but I didn't like what some analysts had to say nor is bandwagonning part of my portfolio strategy...not that we would have been successful anyway as only 14% of the shares were sold to retail Canadian buyers.

Most shares were scooped up by the big pension funds and some went over to Wall Street. It will be intereseting to see what price the share levels off at after the hype dies down.

posted by aforward @ 3:24 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker