eBay and the Travel Business

So as the empire grows, I'm close to putting another little "arm" or income stream onto the fundraising business. I love how the ideas are starting to multiply and the income streams are potentially independent of one another. I think we can look at combining the TravelOnly business with the eBay giving works program to have charities raise money with Cruises.

This can not only be very lucrative, but also we have more control. We decide when to set up an auction and we are selling in bulk without having to do individual quotes.

Now that is truly thinking outside of the box. It also is a great way to monetize some of the fundraising traffic we will hopefully be getting 6-8 months from now.

posted by aforward @ 12:08 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker