Psychology of Wealth

So I dragged the guys out to a millionaire seminar mind seminar and they wanted to leave half way thorugh, which was fine as I was getting tired.

But there is always that one tip, piece of advice or revelation that comes out of these seminars and the trick is to try and ignore all of the cultish propoganda and filter out those points. For everyone there i'm sure it was somethng different.

For me it was "Think in hundreds and you will only make hundreds". This is a really powerful fact. I say fact because I see it everyday in my life and in the lives of others. I remember in the movie "Ray", a similar comment was made and it struck me then as well.

I also liked how he said the wealthy "create their wealth", it doesn't just happen to them.

Anyways it the seminar made me want to pick up "Think and Grow Rich" again, I have it on my computer.

posted by aforward @ 2:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker