Cafe Press: One of the Coolest Sites Around

I noticed a few people mentioning this site, so I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

What a very cool concept! They take your business logo, you pick which items you want your logo on to sell and then they set up an online store for you to sell the items in. You set the price, they take a little off the top. They process and ship all of the transactions.

Imagine having your own little store with your logoed items for sale, with no inventory, no risk, and no real effort on your part.

You can also self-publish your own books, cds and software.

I love it 5 stars. http://www.cafepress.com

posted by aforward @ 9:50 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker