Honing New Skills

Well, while I'm not a big fan of phoning people I don't know to try and sell something I don't a lot about, it's good practice I guess for when (or if) I become a financial planner. I don't think we expected we'd be this busy with the Travel business, but ever since we stumbled stumbled upon the ultimate, automatic lead generating machine we will have our hands full for bookings this summer and beyond. It makes me both happy and sad.

I think it will be a lot of work, for very little rewards...Its becoming clear that I think Travel Only takes an overly large chunk out of the business we do. You have to earn about $5000 in commissions to reach the next level. Well 5000 in commissions is a heck of a lot of work nowadays in the travel business. Well at least we have set targets that we want to reach. After that, I think we can pretty well set her on auto pilot and just deal with family and friends.

The ultimate goal for me, is to be full time working at home beginning in January 2006. I hope its the same as Andrew's. Instead of doing the travel for a year,we could have a our little businesses nad then travel one week every month.

posted by aforward @ 12:04 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker