Back from Cruising

Andrew and I had the unique opportunity to participate in the ASTA young professionals society seminar-at-sea. It was a great learning experience for us., and hey we got to go on Cruise!

I'm not sure I'll ever be a big cruising buff....I don't appreciate being raocked back in forth while trying to enjoy a meal. I also missed some subtle luxuries such as being able to walk on the beach, also missing is the flora/fauna. I guess just a few things you may take for granted on a normal vacation.

The food was super, you won't eat like that at a resort. The service was also overacheived.

Great job NCL, I don't think I could cope with a non-freestyle cruising ship.

Ports of Call were Miami, Grand Cayman, Roatan.

posted by aforward @ 12:44 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker