Another Annoyance I Have With Cell Phones

Well I'm not sure whether to call it an annoyance or an odd feeling. It is when people use those hands-free sets while they talk on their cell phones in public. And the weird part is when you can't see the hands-free device and it looks like the person is talking to themself.

I guess what is most odd is that there are people you see in public who you can tell should be talking to themself because of their appearance. There's nothing all that shocking about a crazy looking person talking to themself.

What frightens me is when I see someone in public who seems to be well dressed, clean cut, well spoken and it looks like they are having a perfectly engaging conversation with...themself, It's oddly frightening because I can't tell that they are actually on the phone.

posted by aforward @ 9:43 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker