Writing Articles-Fundraising Project

So I officially need 9 more articles, a fundraising course and about 20-30 more blog posts to be ready for launch. This should be just enough content to start seeing some organic search results.

I've also found a great new method for writing content. I think of a topic as a whole, and then pick a piece off of it and focus on that. I think about a Big Niche topic, then I blog about an offshoot of that niche. My last post on the golf fundraisers is a great example. Golf tournament fundraisers is a big niche (Fundsport article or content page) ...while "running a whole in one contest without risk" is the small sub topic of that article.


One of the main things I want to offer at fundsport is interactivity. I want people to email us suggestions. It will give us great inspiration for articles, content and blog posts. Will need Andrew to set up email accounts and filters in the gmail to accelerate this process.

I am pretty excited about how everything is turning out. I'd love to be able to launch both projects by May 1st, 2005.

After we are ready for launch, then we can start to do some PR for more traffic and some great link exchanges.

The blog is a great optimization tool and resource. It's an awesome way to post links for exchanges as well.

What did I learn today?

"People look at graphics, and they read text. Text tends to draw people in."

posted by aforward @ 2:22 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker