First Fundraising Client

My mom's company has to raise something like 2.2 million dollars for a women's shelter they want to build. We might even get to test out some new fundraising ideas on them.

It would be cool if we could put together one of those Cruising for Charity programs for them. I may even be able to practice the Mission Fish/ebay model with this group. The trouble is, with the program..I think is how is a group going to be able to sell 75 cabins - that is where mission fish and my sustainable business model comes in.

Anyways, sounds like she is excited for my book.

Hey...you never know unless you try right?

posted by aforward @ 1:15 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker