McDonald's Chicken Selects

One word...yuck

I just thought I'd try these out because I was craving chicken fingers last night. When I got home all I got was some fried batter. Only one of the 3 pieces actually had chicken in it.

It tasted like it had been sitting out for while, was over cooked, over chewy and all around not very "select" or "chickeny".

I have to give props for the honey dijon sauce though...yummy. It made the experience bearble.

Anyways $3.99 for three tiny pieces of batter and some yummy sauce is not a great idea. I guess I will have to stick with my fajitas and McChickens.

posted by aforward @ 11:38 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker