Serena's Run at The Aussie Open Wow!

The problem with the Australian Open is that it is on at ridiculous times (well logically it isn't ridiculous because Australia is in a different time zone) but whatever?. The Men's final was on at 3:30 am last night. I was excited to see that they are replaying it at noon. But our TV is busted (surprise something electronic of ours broke) and we can't watch stuff on the projector during the day and of course I peaked at the result.

Anyway what was I talking about....oh yeah Serena Williams out of now where. It seemed everytime I flipped through the channels she was getting killed only to read in the paper the next morning that she made a comeback to win. I think she did that like three times. Then she crushed Sharapova in the final. Big props Serena.!

posted by aforward @ 10:25 AM,

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

It's busted!! Let me know when I can drop by and I will give your spare TV back!! Really. I still don't have cable. I may have some time to drop by later tonight, like around 11 pm or so.

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Bren said...

Again? Hopefully it's still under warranty.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker