Shopping for An MP3 Player

So I decided it's time for a new gadget. Hopefully I will be able to start running more so I'm looking for a little MP3 player that's good for jogging. It will be nice to listen to music on my walk to and from work.

Here is my main criteria
-can play FM radio
-Minimum 256 MB storage
-light and small
-can clip to belt/shorts

I have two in mind, both from Creative
The MuVo micro $99 and the MuVo TX ($102 after price match)

I think the only difference is that one has an inline voice recorder (which I don't much care about)






I don't need a lot of storage because it is just for jogs and walks, not for long car/plane rides. Plus I already have an mp3 CD player for that and Andrew has an iPod.

posted by aforward @ 3:29 PM,

2 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger aforward said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:47 AM, Blogger aforward said...

Got the little Muvo Micro N200 yesterday.Lovin' the little guy so far. But only used the radio to date. Will have to decide which songs to put on there. Went with the micro beacuse it is smaller and Andrew liked the idea of in-line recording

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker