Feel Like I'm Flying A Plane

As my little e-commerce site gets ready for lift off this week, I feel like I'm a pilot at the wheel of a jet plane. I actually feel my self pushing and pulling the gears, steering my little company...hopefully to a bright future. I'm sure I'm feeling everything a pilot goes through, excitement and exhilaration.

I even have my own little co-pilot...He's very good at the back end technical stuff and I take care of the strategy. I love the strategy and I love the planning. I love how I can always just look back at my plan whenever I have doubts and it helps me stay on track.

I love the content of my product and I know it provides value to the end user, (which should be the first goal of any project).

I like to think I've taken the necessary steps to make this plane fly, but only time will tell.

I don't feel rushed...yet, which is good. There is one deadline that is fast approaching but I think everything will be ready by then.

posted by aforward @ 10:22 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker