Web Business Models

Found this site today, that defines a number of web-based business models.
http://commerce.concordia.ca/gkersten/e-business_new/ebusiness_models.html
Some good info for anyone thinking a web-business but not sure where to start.

What I am trying to accomplish with Fundsport is to build a bit of community. I'm leaning a little towards inviting some "guest contributors". I think this could work well. It is a little bit less work than moderating a forum and the content would be continuosly fresh and updated.

The authors would receive benefits as well, ie: a link back to their site and some recognition on a very professional site.

posted by aforward @ 2:37 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker