Just Need A little Push...

Perserverance is a great word and skill to have as entrepreneur. Now that I can almost see daylight, everything seems so far away. I just need to keep pushing on until I've reached my launch day.

All my goals and hopes to finally start working for myself are so close. The project is almost ready for launch and the profit model is in place.

The tricky part now is just automating everything from the sales process to the delivery.

The fun part will be writing the ads and selecting the keywords. Then it will be recruiting the affiliates in August once everything is ready to go.

posted by aforward @ 10:11 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker