A Cottage in PEI

Yep, that's the next big thing on my income producing assets wish list - a little cottage in PEI. We could rent it for a few weeks in the summer to cover expenses. It would also be a nice family getaway for when the little ones begin to arrive. I love PEI, for three main reasons 1. The Pace 2. The Food 3. The Golf (We'll throw in the beach for Andrew). Oh and did I mention, it's like $60,000 for a waterfront cottage.

Wow my head has really taken a new perspective on life; its important I think that people are educated in realizing there are a lot of other ways to make money in life than through a traditional job and the fact that most of these methods won't charge you income tax. I really hope Andrew considers quitting Deloitte soon, I mean he talks about it a lot but won't take the plunge until we pay our two remaining debts. I mean its not like he doesn't have an income stream to fall back on-its even one that's not effected as much by taxes.

And we can't forget about our "Ace-in-the-Hole".

You could do very well in this world if you just went around asking on every big purchase you make whether not it would produce a stream of income for you.

posted by aforward @ 12:59 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker