Gonna Take Long Weekends This Summer

I think I'm going to take Fridays off in June and July, so I can chill for bit. I think it's a much better idea than dropping to part time. My salary will stay the same and my work week for two months drops to only 4 days. Also if there is a salary increase I'll be entitled to all of it and any back pay.

Will give us some time to get our accounts and the corporation in order.

Can devote more time to side projects and hopefully do some weekend get-a-ways.

And of course, paint a little, golf a little, sleep in a little.

Makes for a nice set up for September 1st. Or maybe October 1st, only because there are 3 pay cycles in September.

posted by aforward @ 11:09 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker