ProBlogger Earns Over $10,000 from 1 month of Adsense

I often visit problogger.net by Darren Rowse. I love his blog...it is about making money with your blog.

He was recently slashdotted because he posted his earnings from adsense, which were a hefty $15,000 for one month.

Anyways people started flaming him, calling him a sellout for having adsense on his blog and for boasting about his earnings.

Some of his more loyal viewers came to his defense.

What I don't understand is why people on the web are so mean to each other. I don't think I've ever been on a forum where people weren't arguing about soemthing.

Can't we be more productive.

Kudos to Darren for making so much cash are I hope people lay off him. He personally responded to an email I had sent him awhile ago, so I do think he is in it to help people.

posted by aforward @ 8:23 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker