24 the Video Game

Looks like they are coming out with "24" the Game. Jack Bauer on our Play Station 2 could make for some interesting fun. I'm always on the lookout for new hobbies and I never really got into video games so maybe now is my chance.

Right now our PS2 is collecting dust, so this game might just be its saviour.

24 the Game takes place between seasons two and three and is meant to fill in the blanks for several unanswered questions. "Who really attempted to assassinate President Palmer, how did Kim get her job with the LACTU, and how did Jack and Chase first start working together are among those questions asked.

Screen Shots:



image courtesy if IGN




image courtesy if IGN

posted by aforward @ 2:38 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker