Canadians Always Know the Temperature

It's either too hot, too cold or just right. But be sure to note that Canadians always know the temperature. We have this insatiable need to know the humidex in the summer and the wind chill factor in the winter.

All I can tell you is that today is REALLY hot. I am afraid to step outside for my usuall saunter home, I'll try to keep my head down and not think about it. I look outside my air-conditioned office window and I can literally see people wilting. At least today I remembered to bring my gym clothes so that I don't have to walk home in dress pants. I need a replacement for my back pack though, it's far too hot for a back pack these days.

posted by aforward @ 3:45 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker