Athletes You'd Most Like To See...(in their prime)

Just my little collection of Athletes I most enjoyed watching and wished the world could have the pleasure of watching them again. (of course only if they were in their prime playing against today's super stars.)

1. Steffi Graf
2. Michael Jordan
3. Dan Marino
4. Marco van Basten
5. Oscar de la Hoya
6. The Good Blue Jays

Reminds me of when I used to collect sports cards and was a crazy, obssessed fan. Now I'm a just methodical type fan. I pay more attention to statistics instead of being a nut. I guess i'm too old now to look up to athletes.

I guess I should throw a wrestler in there too....hmmm I really enjoyed tag teams like the Killer Bees and Demolition.

posted by aforward @ 1:49 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker