Careers I Find Interesting (Brainstorming)

I've always admired people who love what they do? You know the one's whose jobs just suit them perfectly.

Here are some cool jobs:
Broadway Actor
Professional Busker
Bike Store Owner
Fishing Guide
Tour Guide
Dolphin Trainer
Caterer
Artist
Bar Owner
Magician
Professional Poker Player
Golf Pro
Sports Analyst (Wilbon and Kornheiser come to mind)

So here are the jobs I think I'd be good at:
-International Soccer Tour Guide
-Restauranteur
-Small Business Advisor
-Real Estate Investor
-Driving Range/Mini Putt Owner


I'm just doing some Brainstorming because I'm about ready for a career move.

posted by aforward @ 12:03 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker