Mr.and Mrs. Smith

I knew Andrew wasn't enjoying the movie when I looked over and he was pouting with his arms crossed. I did hear a few gigles coming from his direction, which is to say the movie is witty but not nearly witty enough.

Brad carries the movie, he is very good. Angelina was a bit dissappointing...but I must say you don't expect most actreses to be very athletic (arts genes and athlete genes don't usually inhabit one person). So lets just say she's athletic. Andrew is also very proud of himself for not being attracted to Ms. Jolie. Which is good for me because I don't have to worry about her stealing him.

All in all I liked the movie, it was fun. But I like guns, knives and spy shi...stuff

posted by aforward @ 12:13 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker