FHC is Moving Out

My office is moving to a different location at the end of August. It will be the first office move of my lifetime. Apparently as admin co-ordinator, I'm at the lead of this move.

A little list of things to do:

-hire movers and potentially junk removal people
-move phone systems
-move internet system
-alert computer guy so he can look at the wiring for networking etc
-alert Canada Post
-alert all NSOs, PSOs, multi-sport agencies etc of the move/new address
-and everything that comes with having a new address (new stationary, business cards etc)

I'm still debating whether or not our home is closer to the new office. It is definately a more bike friendly route, but that doesn't help much in the winter. The number 3 looks like it will be my new bus of choice in case of inclement weather.

If the weather is nice this weekend I may take Andrew on a little test run.

posted by aforward @ 2:46 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker