How Many Jerseys?

This is a question I always had for professional athletes?

How many jersey's do they go through in a game? I mean you can tell when a tennis player changes his shirt but do you think NBA players switch jersey's at half-time? What about soccer players? And do they have a new a jersey for every game?

I try to compare my experiences as a semi-professional soccer player to decide how close I actually was to what a pro athlete faces when on tour. We only had one uniform or (kit). A home and and away kit. We gave these back at the end of every game.

You always see players throwing their jerseys in the stands or you see soccer players trading those sweaty things at the end of a match. Then there are those guys who don't get to play so no sweat on their jersey...wonder if the rules are different for them.

posted by aforward @ 2:01 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker