Bookkeeping 101

Took a little bookkeeping course this morning just to make sure we are keeping our accounting records up to date. Right now we just have a few ziploc bags of receipts.

Didn't learn too much, but I actually went there looking for an excel spreadsheet to do our accounting on, and we will be emailed something so that's perfect.

It's also nice to be around other entrepreneurs and to hear their ideas.

There were also some students in attendance from the Summer Company program. I almost took part in this when I was in high school but never went through with the application.

I miss accounting a little... it's was minor in university and the one subject I always did well in. Mainly because I like working with numbers as they relate to a small business.

posted by aforward @ 2:50 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker