Cool Things At The Toronto Airport

In the parking lot they have and LCD display at the start of each row that tells you how many spots are available before you turn. On closer inspection it looked like there was a radar/metal detector above each spot to derive this.

The escalators go on power save mode when there is no one on them. So they go really slow. I was approaching one and was wondering why it was going so slow and I contemplated going up the stairs to avoid a painfully slow trip up to the next level. I went on anyways because my legs were tired and all of sudden it started going faster. A little scary at first but how neat.

and yes i don't get out much....

posted by aforward @ 10:14 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker