Direct Mail Marketing

I think now is a good time for businesses to start resurecting their direct mail marketing campaigns. There is a general disdain for spam email and those pop-ups windows that are impossible to close.

I know marketers have gone away from direct mail marketing because of the low costs involved with mass email marketing.

Here's where I see the trend changing; the only thing that comes in my "real" mail box anymore are bills, and I would be pleasantly surprised to see a flyer or an ad instead of a bill. Especially a flyer about a sale or that had a coupon attached.

posted by aforward @ 9:26 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker