Very Dissappointed with Lebreton Flats Project

Somehow Claridge Homes has managed to ruin a great piece of land in Ottawa. I told Andrew before we went to the grand opening of the Lebreton Flats project that Claridge would somehow find a way to screw it up.

I have been waiting for 5 years for them to start building a community on Lebreton Flats, and now that it is finally here Claridge wins the bid and I can't really stand what they have planned. The building doesn't even look nice.

Andrew and I both agreed that it was the little things. We are spoiled where we are now because Charlesfort actually pays attention to quality.

Hopefully the other phases will have more to offer.

posted by aforward @ 10:33 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker