Words I Can't Spell

Excersize...should be exercise
Definately...should be definitely
Accomodations...should have two "m's" this one sucks the most because I use it a lot where I work.

I'm sure there are others but these ones always get the better of me.

I also can't type the word "from" it always comes out as "form".

And I mix up my "h's" with "w's" a lot ie: was becomes has and vice versa.

Now that I'm not in school I find it funny how bad my grammar and spelling are getting. The worst is catching myself writing "are" instead of "our". "are family is going to the movies"

posted by aforward @ 12:18 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker