A Weekend on The Couch

So I would have to say I spent the entire weekend on the couch. While normally this would be a result of laziness, I can say that this time I was injured.

I tried a boxing class on Friday night and I think I strained some of the muscles in my left shoulder. I guess I have a lot of pent up anger...or whatever. Anyways I was abnormally sore on both sides... shoulders, triceps etc. The right side was mostly from not having worked those muscles in a while. But I definitely ripped somthing on the left side because it is still hurting today. Anyway lets just say maybe boxing is not for me. Will have to find something else to do with my ever increasing "spare time". I am actually not being sarcastic there, I am one of those people who have a lot of spare time. Busy Body...I am not. Anyways next "semester" I have cooking classes, financial classes, and rec badminton lined up for so I won't have the luxury of spare time that I do now.

Dolphins were televised this Sunday which makes me happy... win or lose (lose in most cases).

Great Monday night game on tonight Indy vs New England...ahh more couch time.

Wouldn't it be funny if Eli made the Superbowl before Peyton?

posted by aforward @ 2:48 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker