6/49 Jackpot at $40 Million

Hmm...what would I do with $40 mil....?

I think I would buy shares in a private jet and then a whole bunch of villas on every continent (just so I could have somewhere to go in my private jet).

Then I would buy a strawberry milkshake

Throw in a few business ventures:
A Tim Horton's in Tunney's Pasture (mechanicsville)
A Sushi Restaurant in the Glebe (5 Indian Restaurants but no sushi...what gives?)

I suppose I would need a nice car as well. Audi maybe?

I also suppose I would have to give some to charity.

Family and Friends could have some I guess...

posted by aforward @ 1:52 PM,

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

I bought my ticket today :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker