Ottawa Museum Crawl

So I began the first leg of my Ottawa Museum Crawl.

I checked out the Museum of Nature on Saturday Afternoon. My favourite part was the insects because they were alive and on display. Fossils are cool and stuff but the don't move.

The museum is free right now (suggested donation) because they are renovating. The dinosaur display will be down until next October but there are a few bones/fossils on display.

They were also showing a movie in the theatre: Falcons of Toronto.

Museums are also a great place to people watch.

Next stop the National Gallery.

posted by aforward @ 11:34 AM,

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

Free, eh? That's the one museum my Dad and my sisters always went to every year. I still remember the stump near the entrance which has historical events around the age rings of the tree. That's my favourite museum.

Haven't been there since I went to a wedding there...which is also fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker