Restaurant Review: Urban Pear, Ottawa

Andrew and I had a lovely dining experience on Wednesday at the Urban Pear in the Glebe. I was a bit hesitant at first to go because I know the menu is a little pricey but he was the persuasive one this time.

Distance From My Couch: A+
Atmosphere: N/A we were on the patio so it's tough to say
Service: A (I knew the server from university days so it can be little wierd being served by someone you know).
Food: A+ we had the Anitpasti plate for two and I had the vegetarian entree (squash pie) and Andrew had the Butternut Squash soup. This was some of the most flavourful food I have had in a while.
Price: B- The total bill came to $68.00 inculding a glass of wine and a beer which is pretty good but keep in mind we only had one entree and two appetizers.

Would I go back:yes definately!

posted by aforward @ 9:43 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker