Strange Fascination With UFC

I'm not sure why but lately I've been mesmerized by Mixed-Martial Art Fighting. I don't think I'm a violent person, but there's nothing like a good knock-out or submisson to put me in a good mood.

It started when I was at a party in the summer and the finale of the first season of the Ultimate Fighter was on. I couldn't hear anything I could just see the fighting., and I was enjoying it.

The second season just started and it is on Monday nights, so i've been watching that too.

Also on Monday is the WWE and I think that's why I'm fascinated by the UFC because people are actually being knocked the fcuk out. Unlike WWE which is really irritating to watch.

I love that you can actually see someone in the process of "lights out". The blank stare, the wobbly knees and BOP down to the canvas.

I guess I can't blame my husband for being a little bit frightend of me when I ask if he wants to "play" wrestle.

posted by aforward @ 1:54 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker