Thoughts from the US Open

Thanks for the great week Andre it was nice to see you make the US Open championship final and thank you reiterating that Roger Federer is a better player than Pete Sampras. I couldn't put my finger on it, but I know what it is now...I can't say I ever once enjoyed watching Pete Sampras play tennis. He was a bit of a gorilla.

Mary Pierce thanks for joining us in two Grand Slam finals and having won a cumulative 6 games.

What was with those Andy Roddick commercials?

What was with those Pete Sampras commercials? ("I know I'm the best", "obviously i'm the best". "When I won it was the best win ever") Pete I'm sorry I don't remember the time you won the French Open...oh that's right you didn't.

Yeah! For the Andre and Steffi commericial!

Great article summing up the tournament: here

posted by aforward @ 12:22 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker