Miss Music

When we got a new computer most of our songs were saved from the computer that died, but we haven't had time to transfer them to the new computer and I am beginning to miss our little collection of tunes. Plus there are so many songs I want but we are no longer set up to pick and choose like we used to. At the top of my list is "Blower's Daughter" by Damien Rice or in other words the (Can't take my eyes off of you song from the Movie Closer).

Anyways it is a big project according to Andrew.

posted by aforward @ 7:56 PM,

1 Comments:

At 11:39 PM, Blogger royassaly said...

Is he using TDD technique in the project to get at the Music? Maybe that's why it's taking so long! oh man. That was such a bad nerd joke. Hahaha...I shouldn't have even posted it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker