On Ricky's Return...

Ricky Williams returned to Dolphins training camp yesterday.

Here's my take:

I'm glad he's back but I was never really mad at him in the first place. Kudos to him for taking a sabbatical.

I don't think he'll make much of an impact:
a) He's not playing for the right reasons...he's playing because he is in debt and needs the money.
b) He has to sit out the first 4 games (in NFL time that is quite a bit)
c) Fitness...I don't think he'll be at the same level

Anyway new coach, new offense, new defense and as usual no franchise quaterback. 'Phins will never go anywhere until they have a quaterback who puts some fear in the opposition.

posted by aforward @ 10:51 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker