Back to Vegetarianism

Well Andrew and I decided to make a healthy lifestyle choice this weekend. And will stop eating meat for the next little while. He was a vegetarian in University and I had stopped eating red meat for a while, but we both started eating all kinds of meat recently.

This time I want to cut out chicken as well as red meat. I like seafood so I won't cut that out. Especially since we don't eat it very often anyway.

The point is to force ourselves into eating a healthier diet, more veggies less fast food.

I was a little surprised he was willing to give up hamburgers,we will see how it goes.

posted by aforward @ 9:51 AM,

1 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger royassaly said...

I personally need to cut down on the Dunn's breakfast every other morning :-S No more bacon, eggs, and buttered toast.

That and I need to start doing pushups and situps. The office job has made me gain weight :-[

I'll remember not to bring "meat" to your place if I pass by...just booze hehehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker