A Day at The Cottage...

Andrew and I decided to take a day off work and we spent some time at the cottage. My family is spending the week there so we had some time to visit with them also.

It was nice to have a little break in the middle of the week.

We went out on the boat, relaxed, drank some beer, ate some home cookin'. Also filled in a few crossword puzzles. I'm thinking of bringing up my painting stuff, now that we've decided to visit more often.

Now that the Cuba plans have fizzled we may hit St. Lucia in December instead. Well my summer Holidays have just been one big train wreck.

On a side note, Andrew received another promotion today. He's starting to surpass people who have been there much longer than him. He's also getting ready for the next release for one of his side projects.

posted by aforward @ 10:30 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker