We are One Year Old

Andrew and I had our first anniversary on the weekend.

We spent Friday-Sunday at the Ambassador Resort hotel in Kingston. Andrew was able to swing us an upgraded executive suite. Very nice room, brand new everything.

We had a lovely dinner by the water at Curry Original. Andrew found a vegetarian substitute for Butter Chicken which he was extremely excited about (Aloo peas).

We played a little bocce in the park, hung out in the hot tub/sauna and played in the arcade for bit.

posted by aforward @ 9:05 PM,

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you didn't invite me... I thought I was special!!!

Guess who I ran into recently - K-Dogg!!! She was playing beach volleyball at a recent tournament, the game I saw she was playing Elaine Dumont, and the next she played Annie Martin... very impressing ... go Ottawa U!!!

Any Toronto plans??

T.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger aforward said...

May be in Toronto September 30th weekend for my mom's birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker