A Nice Moment..

Since our office just moved we've had to call on the maintenance staff quite a bit to get a few things sorted out. The main guy was Pascal (picture a french, white construction worker) but he said he had to go away for two months so we had a new guy helping us.

Well I just went down to drop off some mail and voila...Pascal with a stroller and two very black children. He waves me over and says hello...these are my children. Picture me with a blank stare. He responds I have just adopted them from Haiti.

I respond wow so that's why you've been away.
I know they say pregnant women have this glow, but I've never seen anything like a new Dad with his children.

Anyways it was a very touching moment for me...it's always nice when the human spirit surprises you.

posted by aforward @ 1:55 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker