I Have a Date...With myself???

So Savion Glover is coming to the NAC in October. Believing that no one in Ottawa knows who Savion Glover is I checked 3 days after the tickets went on sale to buy them and there were none available. A slight depression ensued.

So I'm checking again today and there is one seat available so I snatch it up because I HAVE to go. I'm thinking I will be able to get Andrew a single ticket at some point in the next four weeks. But what if I can't? I never been to a public show by myself. Never been to the movies by myself or a play or anything like that.

Hey who knows it might be fun? Maybe I will even take myself out for a nice dinner.

posted by aforward @ 4:10 PM,

1 Comments:

At 5:45 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

There might be stuff on eBay, especially as the show nears...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker