Vermont...Cool

Have been on holidays for the past week...thank God.

We spent the weekend in Vermont in a cute little log cabin. Vermont has some really nice mountain fresh air and their milk is very good. Which is odd because their cheese wasn't that great.

We saw the Ben & Jerry's ice cream factory where I was reminded why I don't like Ben and Jerry's ice cream (it's too sweet for me) Chacun son gout! Andrew loved it.

I defeated Andrew in a spirited mini putt match and we saw the very funny 40 year old virgin.

The trip would have been a lot better if not for two major factors. It rained a lot and I forgot my curling iron. Picture a bad hair adventure where even wearing a hat doesn't help your situation. I am very lucky to have a husband who is soooo supportive in this type of situation."You look great honey...frakenstein has nothing on you." This also explains why we have no pictures of our trip.

Vermont is very scenic. The state is covered in beautiful trees and mountains. And while trees don't seem that exciting, Vermont has some of the most bueatiful trees I have ever seen.

posted by aforward @ 3:10 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker