How to Watch Season 5 of 24?

We have a dilemna. Since I reallly didn't enjoy watching 24 week by week last season we have to decide how we'll watch it this year.

Option #1: Tape all episodes and watch them all at once at the end of Season. This option leaves us vulnerable to spoilers and 24 Withdrawal.

Option #2: Watch all episodes as they occur in real time (ha ha...I'm funny). As mentioned earlier I don't like this method.

Option #3: Tape episodes and watch them in bunches of 4 at a time. Again we are left a little vulnerable to spoilers and this could make symptoms of 24 withdrawal even worse.

Speaking of 24 Blasphemy...my brother watched Season 4 before he finished watching Season 3. I became almost as incensed as when that girl from Survivor just stood there on the net.

posted by aforward @ 4:28 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker