I'm Writing Letters...

I'm going to start writing my long distance friends letters because email is so impersonal and phone calls are soooo nineteen-nineties.

I have been having some really funny memories from University Days and I'd better get them down on paper. My three closest friends from Ottawa U have moved away (one is moving to Halifax in January).

This weekend I went to see the Gee-Gees play their quarterfinal match. The whole day I was going through the motions I used to go through before a home game. Wake up... have the gameday meal (lots of water-lots of bananas), pack up the soccer gear, wait for your ride, get dressed, warm up,captain's toss... everything. For a fleeeting moment I was back at that time -it was fun.

Anyways the girls put on a show, crushing Waterloo 4-0. I'm glad I went, but only saw 2 other Alumni. They are ranked #1 in Canada and went undefeated this season.

posted by aforward @ 2:34 PM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About me

Previous Posts

Blogs

Links

Archives

What Am I Reading


Powered By

Powered by Blogger
make money online blogger templates

eXTReMe Tracker